Saturday, March 20, 2010

Alright so this isn't exactly what I can see when I look out my window or go outside today. It's a picture from Zion National Park where I went last spring/summer with my brother and sister-in-law. However, the picture could pass off as the first day of spring. The skies are pure blue, clouds nice and fluffy, and green trees begin to show signs of life. While I thoroughly enjoyed the large amounts of snow we received this winter, I am enthusiastic about the spring. There is something special about the warm air and cheerful sounds of the spring. As Solomon said, "For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven" (Ecclesiastes 3:1), and that season is spring!

1 comment:

  1. I am with you, Buddy. I love Spring, and I am really looking forward to it. I thank the Lord for the beautiful seasons He has made.

    ReplyDelete