Friday, August 28, 2009




...and there she is! It has taken me more time than I ever wanted to spend, but she is finished (actually there is much more I will be adding next week, but she's good enough for display). On Monday morning those desks will be filled with twenty-four fourth graders of all shapes and sizes. I am excitingly anxious for the upcoming year and getting to interact with each and every one these youngsters. My hope is, as I teach them, they will be able to teach me more about our great God (Matthew 11:25-26). And it is because of Him, I am here willing to be used for His glory.

(If you were wondering about the back right corner by my desk all I can say is yes those are my old posters. My classroom would be incomplete if it were lacking in the display of various sports paraphernalia...and a sweet looking globe)

3 comments:

  1. it looks like there is more than one globe. hopefully the sweet-looking one is the one on your desk. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a sweet globe! and that is a sweet looking classroom. knock em dead on monday. well, not literally. you know what i mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey derek- it's trusch. i love that the timmy poster is still alive and well

    ReplyDelete