Friday, November 27, 2009

full of thanks


I forgot to post an official Thanksgiving greeting yesterday because my day was rather full and busy. I do not have enough room or words to write down all that I am thankful for. Plus, it would get real boring rather quickly. Instead, I will show you my favorite thing about my break thus far. Spending time, yesterday, with my entire family is a close second as I always enjoy being with them wherever and whenever. However, the addition of the 5th lady in my life (mom and 3 sisters being the other 4 as of right now) propels this event to the top. It doesn't seem like much, but I had a blast. At first, I was afraid I stole her daddy's thunder. He quickly reassured me that this was not the case (I saw a picture later on, and she does seem much more content with him, as she should). So I will simply cherish my new role as uncle, and add it to the blessings of being a son, brother, friend, teacher, and whatever else God has planned for me.

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture. It was nice to see Lydia could find comfort in her uncle's arms.

    ReplyDelete