Friday, June 11, 2010

birthday buddies

Early this morning June 11th received another addition for birthday celebrations amongst the Coyle family. Keiper Daniel Coyle made his grand entrance around 12:39 this morning, forever solidifying he and I as "birthday buddies." My birthday plans now involve going to the hospital after my in-service to meet my new nephew, which is enough of a present for me. In all honesty, this event trumps my birthday, and I could care less. For as long as I can remember, my brother's desire has been for a family of his own. Now he has a Keiper to pour all of his knowledge about sports into. If Lauren would let him, Ryan would be teaching Keiper how to shoot layups two weeks from now, but, thankfully, she tends to be the more rational thinker on issues such as these. My prayer is to see my "birthday buddy" soak in the knowledge of his Savior that resonates from his parents as he awaits the ability to shoot jumpers and throw touchdowns.

1 comment: