Tuesday, August 30, 2011

vacation

My Hebrew final was yesterday. I don't yet know exactly how I did, but I do know I survived. Now I get a week to relax (aka find a job and apply for loans) before the semester starts in full swing on the 8th. Between now and then, I also get a weekend trip to the Lake where I don't have to spend most of the time studying under a tree. It's safe to say I am eagerly looking forward to my extended weekend.

My brain functioning has dwindled since ceasing my intense Hebrew study, so I have nothing at this moment to write about. So while I take a break here (unless something should inspire me), my writing will continue at 4thanddone.com for the next week or so. My brother and I are doing our annual preview of the entire NFL season prior to the start on Thursday, September 8th.

In all honestly, I look forward to this (both the preview and the season) every year. We used to do the same thing as kids sharing a room with bunk-beds. For eight nights before the start of the season we would break down one of the eight divisions as we prepared for sleep. It is a very fond memory I have, and I thoroughly enjoy any chance I get to relive it.

Plus, I really enjoy football.

No comments:

Post a Comment