Thursday, January 6, 2011

and away we go

And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

~Matthew 28:18-20

Here is why and how I head to India. God desires to increase His kingdom, and graciously chose me to be one of His many instruments to accomplish this. Whatever happens is exactly what He has ordained according to His perfect will. I can rest knowing Christ is King with all authority His. I can also rest knowing He is with me wherever I go. He won't leave or forsake, but will uphold and carry as I serve Him.

To God be the glory!

2 comments:

  1. We will uphold you daily before the Lord. I, too, can praise Him and thank Him because He has laid out the plans He has for you. You are a true example of a disciple of Christ. We rest with you knowing Christ is carrying out His "perfect will" in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you!! Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete