Thursday, January 20, 2011

pictures anyone?

I'm not in a very thought-provoking mindset today. The day has been spent relaxing after taking the Newsong team to the airport at 3:00 this morning. I slept from 6 to 11 and drank two cups of coffee to cover the rest. Therefore I will simply let you enjoy a few pictures of my time in India thus far.

(the middle schoolers practicing their Noah's ark skit)

(yours truly has started the newest Indian dancing craze since the belly dance...Cotton Eye Joe)
(the older teens at the first camp, two of which [those on each side of me] accepted Christ and desire to live a life of service by sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with their families, friends, and villages)
(my winning "over-under" relay team of lower elementary kids who won three out of the four relays we took part in)




3 comments:

  1. ummm cotton eyed joe?! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures! Praying for you! I am glad that you have humbly recorded the fact that elementary children schooled you in "over-under" relay. Takes a humble man to share such things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures and so did my class. Maybe you can teach them "cotton eyed joe".

    ReplyDelete