Saturday, March 19, 2011

adjusting

I'm still adjusting to life back home. My body is slowly getting there. There are times when I feel as though I will fall asleep right where I am standing. My stomach also is lagging behind a bit. It likes to tell me I am full when I really am far from it. On the spiritual side I'm in a bit of a daze. I'm still not completely sure how I am supposed to respond to what I experienced. But God is good and by His grace I will be able to communicate everything in time.

Until the aforementioned time I share these random photos which make me laugh as I look at them.

How many times does a vehicle actually ask for you to blow your horn at it? In India, every single truck does just that.
I actually like this photo more than find it humorous. The monument was a few miles from the airport, so planes flew by each nearly every 5 minutes. I wanted to capture a shot before we left, and I got this one on the way out.
I watched this particular hen work its way into room. Then when it got there it just sat down to stare at the bed. It made me laugh so I took at picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment